Thursday, December 3, 2009

21 Sessions, 21 Followers, my Ducks won the PAC-10 - Its time for a toast!

To you, my erudite readers, and to the mighty Ducks, and to the Mutant Future!  I was planning a post about the Ooh-Oh Monks, but I find myself a wee bit drunk after watching the Ducks dust off the Beavers and earn a trip to the Rose Bowl.  So instead, join me in a toast to my 21 followers, the 21st session of my Mutant Future campaign (which will happen this Sunday), and to the Ooh-Oh Ducks!  May your mutations always be beneficial!

8 comments:

  1. Sorry to spoil it. 22 followers. *Giggles*

    Awkward bugger!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heh. So your Ducks are facing my Buckeyes this year. It appears we got a Rose Bowl/Mutant Future blogger showdown in the works!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations to the Ducks of Oregon as they've assisted in the upset of the Trojans of Southern Cal in their attempt to meet the Florida Gators in the NCAA Championship game. But, this year, the Trojans have no one but themselves to blame.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, apparently all I have to do is put the number of followers I have in the title of a blog post to get more followers! Three new followers in one day is a new record for me, especially considering the insubstantial post! Thanks everyone, and cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It could also be the PAC-10 ref in your headline too. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations! Here's to your 21st session of a great Mutant Future game! Cheers.

    ReplyDelete
  7. "Wow, apparently all I have to do is put the number of followers I have in the title of a blog post to get more followers!" - I'd never even noticed the followers bit until you mentioned followers. *giggles*

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...