Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Actual Game Prep Report

There are lots of actual play reports floating around the intertubes but not a whole lot of actual game prep reporting going on.  Most DMs who blog like to present a slightly more polished product than their private notes.  The result of actual gameplay is distilled and refined and published on the blog, but the actual "product" that allowed the gameplay to happen, the DM's notes, the lifeblood of any campaign, are rarely seen.  There are of course exceptions, and I always thrill to see the idiosyncrasies of another master of the dungeon when I am lucky enough to encounter some scans of notes.

As it has been over a year since my last post, I finally had the flash of insight that I should just scan in some of my campaign notes and post them as is rather than waiting for some magical epoch when I have all this free time and I get to do a million little projects that are simmering on the back burner.  I do hope to annotate this post at a later date to explicate my often arcane scribbling.

Click on the Pic to see them in their entirety







3 comments:

  1. Sorry this is off-topic.
    I'd like to send you an email but can't find your address here.
    Please contact me at:
    legion1 [at) telus ^dot< net
    Thanks,
    Legion

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...